Tuesday 17 June 2014

Review: Margaret Ekpo Eyeshadow Palette


Hello Dolls,

I'm super excited about this product, not only is it Nigerian made, but its very pigmented and affordable.

Here is a picture of me playing with some colors in the palette.


Continue reading for more pictures






The Margaret Ekpo palette comes in 12 bright matte colors. This product is part of Tara's high intensity pigments makeup line.

I was really surprised at how pigmented it was, especially the fact that it's Nigerian made, sincerely did not expect the quality to be this great. 

This palette has definitely convinced me to give Nigerian made beauty products a chance when next I go makeup shopping.

Here are the swathes


Pros

Highly Pigmented
All Matte
Bright colors great for summer
Affordable
Great quality
Light weight

Cons

The brush inside is pointless
There should have been a black color inside in my opinion



Purchased at  www.jumia.com.ng for N2895.


Have a lovely day

xxx BeautybyMS xxx