Saturday 17 May 2014

How To:The Perfect Eyebrows Tutorial


Hello Dolls,

Firstly let me just take a minute to let you all know how much I'm loving my new hairdo :-). Watch out for a post on various ideas on how to style this type of hair. Anyways, back to the topic of the day! I decided to change my eyebrow routine mainly because I wanted my eyebrows to look perfect all day without rubbing off or smudging. If you want to know how to achieve long lasting eyebrows, continue to read.........










What you need
  •  Eyebrow brush  (I used a sigma E75 dual brush)
  •  Eyebrow Pencil (I used Jordana 06 dark brown pencil)
  • Highlighter/Concealer (I used Mac studio finish concealer NC42)
  • Brow Gel (Chocolate Mousse)
  • Flat Definer Brush (Sigma E15)

Before

Step One : Draw your desired brow shape

  
I look like a clown. right?....lol..but this is just the best way in my opinion to draw on the shape you desire first. This step just makes it quicker. To achieve this, your eyebrow pencil needs to be sharpened. A brow pencil that's not sharpened will make your lines really thick and that might ruin the look your going for.

Step Two: Fill in your brows


Now I look even more of a clown! This step is also an important part of  your eyebrow routine. You can decide to fill your brows with an eyebrow pencil or a dark brown matte eyeshadow can be used. Mac Embark eyeshadow is a good example. Make sure to brush out any harsh lines with your brow brush.


Step Three : Highlight / Define your brows

 


With the use of your concealer (A shade or 2 shades lighter than your foundation) and a definer brush, follow the lines your created earlier to define your brows. If u noticed when I filled my brows, it was messy and it had no definition, hence why this step is really vital. Highlighting helps to define your brows and make it stand out. If your someone that likes your brows thick, this part is where you can define it to look thick or thin :-)!


Step Four: Set your brows



To set my brows, I used brow gel with a small angle brush to apply it onto my brows. A dark brown brow gel usually goes with most skin types. The brow gel is really what will prevent your brows from smudging or fading for those who don't have any brow hair. 


For anyone interested in knowing where I styled my hair, it's at:

Lolami Hair & Nails Services
Shop E5, LSDPC Luxury Flats,
Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island.
Lagos.


 
There you have it dolls. If you found this post helpful, don't forget to like the post or better still, leave a comment below. If you would like to receive new post automatically, feel free to subscribe via email. Watch out for a post on various ways to style your braids.


Have a Nice Day

xx BeautybyMSxx